Your family’s health is important. Good dental health can be a large part of keeping your family in the best health possible. But how do you find a quality family dentist when you’re looking for teeth cleanings El Paso? There are several things to look for in your dental provider.
- How long have they been in business? Experience is important when it comes to your family’s health. Here at Sol Dental Care, we’ve been taking care of our patients for over 10 years. We take a compassionate approach to keeping your family healthy and happy.
- Are they certified? It’s important to know that you’re getting expert care when it comes to your teeth. We’re certified with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, The American Association of Endodontists, The American Dental Association, The Academy of General Dentistry, and the Texas Dental Association. We even won Expertise.com’s Best Dentists in El Paso award for 2022!
- Can they work around my busy schedule? We know that you have a lot on your plate. You can get an appointment in the morning, afternoon, evening, or even on Saturdays. We also have two convenient locations, in Eastside, El Paso and Lower Valley, El Paso. Let us make your family’s dental care easier for you!
- Do they provide all the services I might need? We are happy to help you with any dental service you might need. We provide both pediatric and adult services. We can help you with teeth cleanings El Paso, preventative care like oral cancer screenings and fillings, cosmetic dentistry like deep cleanings and veneers, bridges, root canals, crowns, implants, and extractions of regular teeth or wisdom teeth.
- What are my payment options? We accept cash, credit, and offer financing through Care Credit. We also take most major insurances. Call us at 915-599-9192 to see if we take yours. And right now, we’re offering a special for your first dental exam and X-rays for just $39. Make an appointment now to reserve your spot!
- Do they have good reviews? Come to our website and see what our customers have to say about us. We’re known for being gentle and having the friendliest staff in town!
So if you want your family to have the best dental care available, make an appointment today. We’d be happy to make your family a part of our tradition of compassionate, expert dental care.